Regular Share Accounts
- Every member establishes a share account when they join the credit union. This share account establishes your ownership in the credit union.
- The minimum balance or par value of your regular share account is $5.00
- Dividends are paid on regular share accounts with an average daily balance of $100.00 or more
- The dividend rate is declared and posted quarterly by the Board of Directors after reviewing expenses for the month
- Statements on regular share accounts are mailed quarterly unless there are electronic deposits to the account. Accounts receiving electronic deposits generate a monthly statement.
- Regular share accounts are not intended to be transactional accounts, and the number of automatic withdrawals are limited. If a member has recurring monthly bills to be paid, a share draft account should be established