A debit card accesses a member’s Share Draft account. The debit card has the VISA brand and logo, but it is not a credit card. You must have the funds on deposit in your Share Draft account prior to using the card. It is the policy of PHB Employees Federal Credit Union to offer debit card access to your account if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Open Share Draft account
- No more than four NSF checks in the preceding 6 month period
- Must be a member in good standing. No delinquent loans, prior overdrawn accounts, prior charge offs, etc.
- Applications for debit cards on new Share Draft accounts will be subject to a credit check, and unsatisfactory credit history may be reason for rejecting a member’s debit card application. New account applicants must have a minimum credit score of 600
The following limitations will apply to use of your debit card:
- Maximum of ten transactions per day
- Maximum total daily transactions will not exceed $500.00 (combined total of ATM withdrawals and point of sale purchases)
- Maximum ATM withdrawal is $210.00 per day
Lost or Stolen Debit Cards:
- The credit union should be promptly notified in the event of loss, theft or unauthorized use of a debit card. It is the member’s responsibility to detect and report any unauthorized activity on their account, and notify the credit union within 60 days.
- To report a lost or stolen debit card during regular business hours, call the credit union office. After regular business hours, call 1-800-325-3678