Youth Accounts/Bright Futures Club
In an effort to encourage and promote good savings habits at an early age, PHB Employees Federal Credit Union is offering a special savings account for our younger members. These accounts are available to all young members under age 18.
- All accounts will be paid a higher rate of dividends/interest than regular share accounts. The rate will be determined and paid quarterly by the Board of Directors.
- There is no minimum balance required to earn dividends.
- Withdrawals from these accounts are limited. Only one withdrawal per month is permitted without fee, an excessive withdrawal fee of $1.00 will be charged for each additional monthly withdrawal.
- A separate newsletter specifically for members of the Bright Futures Club will be mailed quarterly.
- Each quarter there will be special prizes and promotions for members of the Bright Futures Club.
- These accounts will be converted to regular share accounts once the member reaches age 18.